Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Somehow....

I came here to post a new something and I just sat here........staring.........There is so much but now it seems nothing will come. I have been poking around blogs this morning. Tricia already recapped the Beth Moore conference I attended this weekend. Monkeys are Funny featured a hilarious back to school commercial, and Kelly wants to know what makes you happy.

Somehow it all ties together......somehow.

Maybe it is just the simple sweetness of a life enjoyed. Jesus. Guffaws. New notebooks. Desires. Tears. Rollercoasters. Rain. Time alone. Doing Good. Being Thankful.

It all ties together........at least for me it does.

2 comments:

  1. It all ties together...somehow.
    I like that.
    I'm glad to see you back too.
    Now it REALLY all ties together :)

    ReplyDelete