Monday, June 22, 2009

Because Kids Live Here and a Picture Challenge.....

I am participating today in a challenge hosted  by Lynette whose blog I visit often.   Stop on over to read a bit of her humor and view her awesome photography.  She also has a wonderful testimony and a book published!!

I chose to laugh at these minor irritations, even though I am growing weary of cleaning up toilet paper collections!!I managed to catch a few on film.  Kiddo is a very busy bee!!

In my pics you will see:
1. Mutiny--all Men overboard!!

2. Refrigerator raid--(that's Ketchup and we have not yet completed our Church ensemble-close call)

3. Toilet Paper on the Move

4.  TP Collector Extraordinaire














11 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie ! My 10 month old pulls out all the Kleenex from the box. I'm trying to teach her to put them back in, but it's more fun to rip em out !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I am giggling? teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what an ornery little one you have! ha! Absolutely LOVED your picture titles. I'm going to have to try that more often. Takes a very creative mind - which you must have!

    Thanks for participating today. I think we'll keep this up - it's too much fun - and really ... do we ever run out of pictures that prove that Kids Live Here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHMYGOODNESS!!! I love the mutiny picture. That was too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Just imagine the mess he could make if he has a twin to help him out!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My youngest is always making a mess with the toilet paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! That is the cutest thing ever....love the ketchup picture! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! The mess makes us mad at the time, but afterwards we can laugh about it. Precious mementos!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely LOVE it! Time passes so quickly, I know it gets tough sometimes but enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Meridith -- he is just too, too cute! I just wanna reach inside those picture and hug him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is adorable! Love the pictures. Enjoy these days in good and bad...they pass so quickly. Sometimes you don't realize it till its gone. Looking back...I wished I had slowed down more and enjoyed ALL things and not sweated the small stuff.
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete