Monday, January 16, 2012

40 weeks and 40 days, Week Three

Well week two has come and gone.  It was another success.  I have to admit that drinking lots of water was not a difficult challenge for me.  I am a huge advocate for hydration of the human body.  Often when I am working late hours I do however get behind or don't quite drink enough.  It is hard to do this when you are busy in recovery, it's just not appropriate to drink in front of surgery patients! lol BUT I managed this week to drink 6 or more glasses on at least 5 days this week.  The same for my vitamin goal.  For whatever reason I get behind on my vitamins during the busy holiday season and that is when you need them the most!!!  I did lose weight again, 0.4 lbs to be exact, but who can tell amongst the misery (aka bloating)!!  Yeh, I know you understand.  My goal was to lose 1 pound but I'm giving myself credit since I lost more than one during the first week.  So..... water, vitamins, weight loss.  Check, Check, and Check!!!!  YAY!!!!!  If you are reading this and wondering what you missed then go here to find out what my adventure is all about.

Week Three
Jan. 15th-21st

1.  On at least 4 days this week, I will remember to take my apple cider vinegar.
2.  I will lose one pound this week.
3.  I promise to Just make the appointment!!!  (i'll explain that one later)

During this past week I became fully introduced to Pinterest!!  I must say it is quite fun and I can't wait to try out some new recipes.  I noticed a toddler experiment that involves mini volcanos with baking soda and droppers of vinegar, and I was quite intrigued.  Can't wait to try that with kiddo.  Reminded me that I needed to be more diligent about taking my apple cider vinegar, a habit I would normally have down.

No deep spiritual insight here, just a verse to chew on......
Whoever sings songs to a heavy heart is like one who takes off a garment on a cold day, 
and like vinegar on soda.  Proverbs 25:20 ESV


hmmmm.....






No comments:

Post a Comment