Friday, March 20, 2009

Just for Fun Friday

I just wanted to share a blog that some of you out there might like to look into.  My friend Jason and his precious wife Terri are very experienced at adoption and now.....deployments!  Two huge subjects!

Please remember them all in prayer when you can,  as Jason has deployed (again)!!

I recently learned that Terri is a talented seamstress!!   If any of you should have a notion to see some of her goods, you can visit their blog and scroll down to see some of the bags and such that she creates.   Have fun!  Oh, and she did give me permission to blog and link....


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for your prayers.........they are so appreciated! I hope you have a wonderful week! I'm off to look at your friend's creations that she sewed now! LOL

    ReplyDelete