Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week Eight

"Similarly, we are each given different gifts and talents by our Master.  The thing that matters most is how we use what we have been given, not how much we make or do compared to someone else.  What matters is that we spend ourselves."
Crazy Love by Francis Chan


yep, that's the one I picked.  If you have been following along, then you know that in January (week 4) I started reading one of those books shown in week five here.  I picked the one close to the bottom.  If you have never read Crazy Love then I highly recommend it.  I had no idea that the Ladies bible study we were about to start in the next weeks would so very much overlap with what I am reading.  Funny how that works! Ha!  We recently started the new Beth Moore study on James, and boy is my head spinning from the heaps of good stuff coming in.  Of course I also have experienced the spiritual attacks that come when you are on to something or when you are doing something right.  No matter how out of town my husband has been this month or how 'single parent' I might be feeling.  I am determined to keep going to this bible study and to stay on course.   After all, I don't want to miss the burning bushes.

Goals for Week Eight
February 19th-25th
1.  Run some more,
2.  Finish some homework, and
3.  Be available to spend myself....


Blessed Journeys!
Meredith






No comments:

Post a Comment